Breast Enhancement Creams, Gels and Oils


There is an abundance of overpriced and often inefficient breast enhancement
creams and serums available on the market. Each of these products takes
advantage of some mass marketed advertising campaigns to try to make you
believe in their product. While some do indeed work, you can make far less
expensive versions on your own, with some products that you may already have
in your kitchen.

Here are some natural recipes that you can make by yourself in your home to get
fuller, firmer and larger breasts. There is no more need to waste money on Breast
enhancement creams/serums or gels.

Fenugreek Salve

This is one of the easiest recipes to make and is a very powerful breast enhancer.
Grind up one cup of fenugreek seeds until it becomes a powder and store it in an
airtight container. Take one tsp. of the fenugreek powder and mix it with wheat
germ oil. Once you have mixed the ingredients together you simply apply the
cream all over your breast. Massage it into your breast in a circular motion for
about one minute. Do this every night before going to bed so that the fenugreek
and wheat germ get enough time to soak into your breast and work on the breast
tissues.



Wild Yam Salve

Like fenugreek salve, you can mix wild yam powder with wheat germ or sweet
almond oil and apply on your breast and leave it overnight.

Fenugreek paste/water

You can soak 6 tbsp. fenugreek seeds and strain it next morning and apply the
water on your breast with the help of a cotton ball. You can also soak 3 tbsp
fenugreek seeds in 6 tbsp. water, soak it overnight, and grind the seeds in same
water and apply on your breast. You can keep it for about one hour and wipe off
with tissue.

Breast Firming Oil Blends

Fuller and larger breasts are not enough if they are sagging and shapeless; they
need to be well toned and firm. Some essential oils have firming effects – try this
essential oil blend for firmer and lifted breasts.

Geranium and Clary Sage Bust Firming Oil

For this recipe you will need:

1.3 oz(50ml) Virgin Olive Oil
.5 oz(15ml) Wheat Germ Oil
3 Drops Geranium Essential Oil
3 Drops Clary Sage Essential Oil
2 oz dark glass bottle/amber bottle

Pour Wheat Germ Oil and Olive Oil into a 2 oz glass bottle, add 3 drops each of
Grapefruit and Geranium Essential Oils and shake well. Massage your breasts in
circular motion. Use it every morning or night. Wheat Germ is rich in Vitamin E

which helps in increasing the blood flow and tones your breasts. Geranium and
Grapefruit have firming properties and are often used in Body Firming Oil.

Ylang Ylang Bust Firming Oil

For this recipe you will need:

1.8 oz(50ml) Sweet Almond Oil (use Jojoba Oil if you are allergic to nuts)
5 Drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
2 oz dark glass bottle/amber bottle

Pour Sweet Almond Oil into a 2 oz dark glass bottle, add 3 drops each of Ylang
Ylang and shake well. Massage your breasts in a circular motion with this oil
everyday.

You can also add one Vitamin E Gel Caplet to the recipe. Vitamin E is a natural
preservative and a good moisturizer. Store your bust oil in a cool, dry and dark
place.


Breast Enlargement Gel

This is a very easy recipe but you need to have pure aloe vera gel and Pueraria
Mirifica Extract. Pueraria Mirifica is one of the widely used herbs for breast
enlargement. It is used in oral supplements as well as topical creams and gels. If
you want to experiment you can use Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam or Fenugreek
Extracts instead of Pueraria Mirifica Extract.

Take 2 oz(60ml) Aloe Vera Gel and gently heat it in a double boiler, do not boil.
As soon as it melts add 5-6 drops Pueraria Extract or any extract from the above
list . Using a hand blender, blend these two ingredients until they are combined
well. Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Apply it on your breasts everyday until
you achieve your desired result.

Breast Enhancement Cream Recipe

Now you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars and buy breast enhancement
creams and lotions that don’t work.

You can either buy a natural and paraben free pre-made cream base and mix any
of these extracts or make your own cream from a scratch. You can mix the base
and one of the above mentioned extracts and blend it in a blender until it
combines well. Make sure you don’t exceed more than 5% extract ratio or 5-6
drops for one ounce cream base.


For this recipe you will need:

1 oz Rose Hydrosol(Rose Water or any floral water of your choice)
.5 oz(15ml) Sweet Almond Oil
.5 oz(15gms) Shea Butter
One Tbsp. Beeswax
5-6 Drops Fenugreek Extract
1 Tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
1/2 Tsp. Liquid Lecithin
2-3 Drops Grapefruit Seed Extract


Melt Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter and grated beeswax in a double boiler over
medium heat until just melted. Do not overheat; it will destroy the healing
properties of oils and butters. Once it is melted add soy lecithin and stir.

Gently warm rose water and Aloe Vera gel in another pan and remove from heat.
Add Pueraria Mirifica extract and grapefruit extract and stir. Now drizzle in the
oil mixture while mixing rapidly with a small whisk; a cream will quickly form.
Store in a jar and store in a cool, dry and dark place.

Ylang Ylang and Geranium Bust Butter

For this recipe you will need:

1 oz(30gms) Shea Butter
1 oz(30gms) Cocoa Butter
1 oz(30gms) Grated Beeswax
1 oz(30ml) Sweet Almond Oil
1 oz(30ml) Jojoba Oil
1 Vitamin E Gel Caplet

2-3 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
2-3 Drops Geranium Essential Oil

Heat grated beeswax and Jojoba Oil, once it melts add Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter
and Sweet Almond Oil. Allow it to cool slightly, add Ylang Ylang, Geranium
Essential Oil and Vitamin E Gel Content (pierce and squeeze the oil into the
mixture) and whisk using a hand blender until oils and butters combine well and
the mixture is creamy. Store it in a dark glass jar. Massage your breasts with this
butter everyday to obtain firmer and plumper breasts.


Wild Herbal Bust Butter



























For this recipe you will need:

2 oz(60gms) Shea Butter
2 oz(60gms) Cocoa Butter
1 oz(30gms) Grated Beeswax
1 oz(30ml) Sweet Almond Oil
2 oz(60ml) Jojoba Oil
1 Vitamin E Gel Caplet

One Tsp. Wild Yam Powder
One Tsp. Fenugreek Powder

Heat grated beeswax and Jojoba Oil, once it melts add Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter
and Sweet Almond Oil. Allow it to cool slightly, add Ylang Ylang, Geranium
Essential Oil and Vitamin E Gel Content (pierce and squeeze the oil into the
mixture). Whisk in Wild Yam and Fenugreek Powder. ) Whisk using a hand
blender until oils, butters and herbal powders combine well and the mixture is creamy. 
Store it in a dark glass jar, massage everyday until you achieve desired
result. This bust butter enlarges your breasts naturally.

Papaya and Strawberry Breast Firming Mask

When our face looks dull and dry we use facial mask to rejuvenate our skin and
get a glowing skin, don’t we? So why not use breast mask to rejuvenate dull and
saggy breasts? Regular use of this mask regenerates new cells, makes it firmer,
softer and plumper.




For this recipe you will need:

3 Tbsp. Green Papaya Paste
3 Tbsp. Strawberry Paste
One Tsp. Honey
One Tsp. Sweet Almond Oil
One tsp. Fenugreek Powder
One Tbsp. Fresh Plain Yogurt
2 drops of One of these essential oils (Geranium or Ylang Ylang)

Put everything in a blender and make a thick paste out of it. Once everything is
combined properly spread the mixture on your breasts, avoid the nipples.
Massage in circular motion for about 2 minutes. Rinse off after 20 minutes.

Papaya is rich in enzymes called Papain and strawberry is rich in Antioxidants so
when combined together they make a powerful breast mask. Do this twice a week
and see how supple, firm and plump your breasts become.


Peach and Avocado Nourishing Breast Mask

Peach and avocado are perfect to nourish your delicate breasts. Peach also has
tightening effect so it naturally lifts up sagging breasts and avocado deeply nourishes, moisturizes and revitalizes your breasts.










For this recipe you will need:

3 Tbsp Ripe Avocado Paste
3 Tbsp. Peach Paste
One Tsp. Honey
One Tsp. Aloe Vera Gel(optional)
2 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil


Put everything in a blender and make a thick paste out of it. Once everything is
combined properly spread the mixture on your breasts, avoid the nipples.
Massage in circular motion for about two minutes. Rinse off after 20 minutes.

12 comments:





  1. Really useful tips to lightening your home theater system in a more attractive way. Thanks for sharing!
    total curve review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
  2. Breast Enhacement also known as Enlargement from our plastic surgery practice can give you fuller, shapelier breasts for a more balanced figure along with the confidence you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

    Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for......
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more.. Contact Him At drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp--+2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also here to express my joy and tell the world the actual truth which is; there is herbal cure for HPV, all my career I've lived my life believing this. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! Dr Osagie (drosagieherbelcentre627@gmail.com) or whatsapp number +2348160530032 Here is the doctor Website: https://drosagieherbalcentre627.weebly.com/ cures this virus using African traditional herbal medicines. After he cured me four years ago of HPV, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and HPV to him and they are permanently cured. I'm from USA and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional and Asian herbal treatment &Tea, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my theoretical conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, COPD, FIBROIDS using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you HPV positive and permanently want get rid of this disease link @Dr_Osagie12 on Instagram for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible. 

    You can also view his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/dr_osagie12-100387318324649/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used some enhancement creams, It was totally worth it and economical. You’ll save so much you’ll think you won the lottery, plus it shows results. It has boosted my confidence immensely.
    https://bit.ly/2Wl961J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have used some enhancement creams, It was totally worth it and economical. You’ll save so much you’ll think you won the lottery, plus it shows results. It has boosted my confidence immensely.
    https://bit.ly/3Dk1rRK

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing an insightful article on Breast enhancement creams, and also providing some helpful homemade recipes. On other hand our ayurvedic herbal breast firming cream provides best & long lasting results. Our product is made up of herbal ingredients and it is a GMO & cruelty free product.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks what a great info you have given us by your blog. I like it and will share it to my friends.
    Breast Reduction Surgery Cost in India

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...